Here are some pieces of advice from your co-BSA Kuya’s and Ate’s that we would like to share to all incoming BSA students. All of these are based on our past experiences.
1. Keep in touch with God. Stay away with negative people. Self-discipline in studying. Maging resourceful sa training materials (thestrugglingcalculator)
2.Always listen. kahit SUPER boring yung instructor. dahil mahirap mag self-study ng accounting at wag matakot mag tanong. (elalalove)
3. Set your goals. Always trust yourself. Practice the art of questioning (if you don’t really understand the lesson) and study well. (forever-eighteen)
4. Be focused. Know what you really want, and decide on it ASAP. If you’ve decided that this is where you should be, that should be an even greater motivation to keep going and do good in everything. The path to being a CPA is a hard one, but if you have the proper motivation and your goal is always within your sight… things would get a bit easier. (rzzp)
5. No social life means more time becoming a CPA. (jamesdood)
6. Always be motivated to study, and never be afraid to ask questions if there’s something that you don’t understand. Choose also friends who would motivate you to be a CPA, not to influence you badly. Focus on academics, but it doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your social life. Lastly, the most important, always place your trust to the Lord, for He is the one who will guide you through the right path as you pursue this course. (pol101692)
7. Maximize your resources. Read read read. (adobong-tinola)
8. Before anything else, talk to God and lay everything in Him. Trust His works no matter what happen. I think yun ang pinaka ginawa ko para grumaduate on time.. =) Basta Trust God and trust yourself. (iamtakbo)
9. Tumblr Accountants’ Motto: “DON’T STUDY HARD, BUT STUDY WELL.” Don’t memorize anything, just keep whatever you learned inside your heart. Always think that you’re not studying for grades, nor for fame, but to grab the CPA title. :)) (xinnekharla)
10. If you think you’re not good enough to take BSA, think again and double your efforts. Many have passed BSA not because they’re really smart, but because they work hard. (pseudonymousmannequin)
11. Don’t strive just to pass. Strive to be on the top. Mas maganda kasi na hindi ka lang kuntento sa pagpasa, para mas na-momotivate ka lalo mag-aral. (creditcedric)
12. Stay single while not yet cpa. (artniess)
Hope these simple words of wisdom will help you reach your dream of becoming one of the best BSA students on your school. Good luck and Welcome to stressful yet enjoyable world of BS Accountancy! :)
"We are accountants, therefore we double rule"
This group blog is created to acquaint every accountancy student here on tumblr.
Thick books, struggling calculators, mechanical pencils, worksheets, killer exams and breath-taking results.
Steps to join and become a member of this blog:
1. Must be an Accountancy, an Accounting Technology or a Management Accounting student or a CPA graduated from any school here in the Philippines.
2. Must be following tumblraccountants.
3. Reblog this post.
4. Submit your email address here.
5. Check your email for the invitation link.