- Still uses Calculator in solving simple arithmetic. (So dependent to Calculator).
- Read the book for 6271891times and still says “I haven’t studied that much”.
- Computes. Gets an answer that has decimal places. Panics. Recomputes.
- Absent for 1 day. Feels absent for a month.
- Finishes the exam first. Still waits for a person to pass his papers first.
- Solves a problem. Answer not in the choices. Works back from the multiple choices.
- Finds the problem easy. Then thinks that some information has been neglected to be considered.
- Cheating is not an option.
- Hates memorization but learns to love such because of Law.
- Drops a ballpen during exam. Thinks that they wasted a couple of seconds on getting that pen.
- Knows the debit. Forced balance the credit side.
- Knows the grade before the professor gives it.
- Still loves Accounting even it makes their lives stressful.
"We are accountants, therefore we double rule"
This group blog is created to acquaint every accountancy student here on tumblr.
Thick books, struggling calculators, mechanical pencils, worksheets, killer exams and breath-taking results.
Steps to join and become a member of this blog:
1. Must be an Accountancy, an Accounting Technology or a Management Accounting student or a CPA graduated from any school here in the Philippines.
2. Must be following tumblraccountants.
3. Reblog this post.
4. Submit your email address here.
5. Check your email for the invitation link.